Dr. André Rosay, Justice Center Director, has been invited to present at the upcoming 2013 Prevention Summit: Putting Prevention to Work—Alaskan Communities in Action in Juneau on December 3 -5. The program focuses on the prevention of domestic and sexual violence and is sponsored by the Council on Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault (CDVSA).
Dr. Rosay and Michelle DeWitt, Executive Director of Bethel Community Services Foundation, will be presenting, "Introduction to Data Collection."
The goal of the 2013 Prevention Summit is to support the growth of local community primary prevention work. Summit topics include:
- Building blocks for prevention
- Assessing capacity for prevention within your agency, coalition and community
- Implementing your prevention efforts
- Evaluation to measure the impact of your work
- Prevention programming currently underway in Alaska
Visions Meeting and Event Management