|L to r: Michelle DeWitt and Dr. André Rosay at the Summit.|
The conference focused on the prevention of domestic and sexual violence.
Click here for the PowerPoint presentation, "Introduction to Data Collection."
The goal of the 2013 Prevention Summit is to support the growth of local community primary prevention work. Summit topics included:
- Building blocks for prevention
- Assessing capacity for prevention within your agency, coalition and community
- Implementing your prevention efforts
- Evaluation to measure the impact of your work
- Prevention programming currently underway in Alaska