Day: Friday, February 8
Time: 11:00 a.m.
Where: UAA/APU Consortium Library, LIB 207B
1. Visit to JBER - sponsored by Alaska Air National Guard - date TBA
2. Tour of State Crime Lab - Wednesday, February 27, 4:00 p.m. - Limit: 15 students
3. National Criminal Justice Month programs
SAVE THE DATES for National Criminal Justice Month in March 2013!
Sponsored by the Justice Club and the Pre-Law Society. Special presentations are all in the UAA/APU Consortium Library, LIB 307:
- Friday, March 1, 6:30 - 7:30 p.m.- Department of Corrections, Community Corrections, Probation Officers
- Thursday, March 7, 6:30 -7:30 p.m. - Gideon v. Wainwright: Celebrating 50 Years of Public Defenders for Criminal Offenses and a Proposal for a "Civil Gideon"
- Wednesday, March 27, 7:00 - 9:00 p.m. - Tribal Courts in Alaska: Past, Present, and Future