- Date & Time: Friday, April 27, 2012, 1:00 p.m.
- Location: SSB 224
- Free Pizza and great presentations!
Ezekiel will discuss "The Challenges of Voir Dire [Jury Selection] in Rural Court Trials," and Heather will present "Three Strikes? A Look at Young Black Males' and Their Perceptions of the Police."
- Learn about attending professional conferences as part of your UAA educational experience.
- Ask questions about how to prepare for conference presentations.
- Talk with Alpha Phi Sigma and Justice Club members about opportunities available to organization members.
Alpha Phi Sigma is the national criminal justice honor society. Omega Chi is the UAA Chapter of this organization.