Notes from the September 17 meeting:
Attendance: 10 people
1. What is the Justice Club focused on?
- Events (tours / speakers)
- Crime Lab
- Medical Examiner’s Office
- Facility tour -> Anchorage Jail?
- Meeting with District Attorney
- Meeting with Public Defender
- Anchorage Police Department
- AK State Troopers
- FBI (maybe)
4. Halloween Carnival:
- October 30th
- Mock jail cell with APD fingerprints & photos – Jake will work on fixing photo problem
6. Club council – make sure to give them information regarding room rental & event notices
- Club Council – Winter Festivities Party
- End of Semester Justice Club Mixer
- Some say yes
- Upcoming opportunity: Martin Luther King Jr. Day – Bar Association
10. Justice Club will meet every other Friday at 2pm; next meeting is October 1st
Reviewed and approved as to content by Kristen Doughty, Justice Club President
For more information about the Justice Club, see the Justice Club home page.