The flyer highlights the following:
- Most American Indian and Alaska Native adults are victims of violence.
- Men and women are victimized at similar rates but in different ways.
- Victimization rates are higher for American Indians and Alaska Natives.
- American Indian and Alaska Native female victims are more likely to need services, but they are less likely to have access to those services.
- For American Indians and Alaska Natives, interracial violence is more prevalent than intraracial violence.
Click here to download a copy of the flyer.