|Justice Center faculty during their working retreat.|
During FY11, the Justice Center served 517 undergraduates and graduates, generating $765,125 in tuition dollars. For every dollar the state invested in instruction, the Justice Center generated $1.56 in tuition revenue. The Justice Center maintained 14 externally funded projects, funded for a total of $1,158,766 – with $888,684 spent in FY11. For every dollar the state invested in research, the Justice Center expended $2.21 in grant funding awarded to the Justice Center.
In addition, the Justice Center produced:
- 7 peer reviewed journal articles,
- 15 Alaska Justice Forum articles,
- 11 research reports, and
- 2 research overviews.
|Chancellor Tom Case speaks|
to the group.
- hosted eight major conferences, workshops, and events;
- worked with 79 different community partners;
- served on 55 university committees;
- furthered outreach efforts with six events;
- served on five editorial boards;
- participated in 23 different professional associations; and
- reviewed manuscripts and grants for six different journals and agencies.
Click here for the FY11 Justice Center Annual Return on Investment Report. Click here for the PowerPoint summary.