Tribal Courts in Alaska: Past, Present, and FutureThis is the last in the 2013 series of presentations for National Criminal Justice Month.
Date/time: Wednesday, March 27, 2013, 7:00 - 9:00 p.m.
Location: UAA/APU Consortium Library, LIB 307
Parking is free in the library surface lots.
- Walt Monegan, Alaska Native Justice Center CEO, Moderator
- Kevin Illingworth, Tribal Management Program Head and Assistant Professor, Interior-Aleutians Campus, UAF
- Lisa Jaeger, Tribal Government Specialist, Tanana Chiefs Conference
- Natalie Landreth, Staff Attorney, Native American Rights Fund
- Magistrate Judge Christopher McLain, Alaska Court System
All events are free and open to UAA students, faculty, staff, and the public.
This year is the 3rd annual series of presentations focusing on criminal justice issues for National Criminal Justice Month. The Justice Center, Justice Club, and the Pre-Law Society are co-sponsors of this event.
Click here for information on all the presentations for 2013 National Criminal Justice Month.
Photo by Lisa Jaeger